Thought I'd report on some things in the garden.  1804-01Re is loaded with stalks.  It's doubltful any will open, since it is now 10/21.  It does remind me that I want to use it in breeding.  This is a sibling to Dreams In Flight (Wilkerson 2008)

This picture (1804-01Re) was taken in late Oct, early Nov. of 2004.  I'd forgotten how well I liked it.

I've one open bloom, with two stalks on 1812-15re.  Better than I remembered--pale blue/light blue with fall rim of standard color.

I've found stalks on more of the Star Gate X Matrix seedlings,
Tara's Choice X Again & Again,
Stalks on three different seedlings from (Visiting Royalty x Summer Radiance) X ((Gallant Moment x Feed Back) X Tara's Choice) The pod parent was introduced as Amber Ambiance this year.

If the frost holds off for another month, the whole yard will be in bloom.

Betty W.
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
Zone 6