Re: HYB: BC seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: BC seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:38:13 -0400

Very nice, Anja.

TIGER HONEY is another one of those irises I keep meaning to try here.

Its parent, DESERT REALM, was one of my most reliably blooming cultivars
for years. I used it in one of the first crosses I made years ago. Not
sure it has survived these last two years of warm winters and drought,
but it definitely tolerated erratic late freezes, wet weather and
foliage constantly wet with dew.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8