CULT: Vigor

No re-bloom here so thought I would post an example of couple seedlings that have good vigor.
The first one is a first year seedling ( seed this spring) 8 increases.
Pod parent is Prime power x one of my seedlings
The second is a second year ( seed last year) it did not bloom this year. I did have over 80% first year bloom in this bed.
I have colored in the leaves of the seedlings next to it just show just  it's leaves. Makes photo look weird. I lost track of numbers at 20 increases.
Parents are my intros
Mike Greenfield