Re: BC seedling

  • Subject: Re: BC seedling
  • From: "Anja Pansin/Wolfgang Zirkel" <zirpan@freenet.de>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:56:35 +0100

Hi Francelle,
I live in the South-West of Germany about 60 kilometres south of Stuttgart. The Black Forest and the Lake Constance are not far away from here. I am 38 years old and I grow bearded and a few non-bearded (mostly Siberian) irises. My favourite irises are SDBs and I am trying to hybridize them. Next spring I expect about 100 SDB seedlings to bloom for the first time. This is very exciting. The TB Over and over is trying to rebloom this year for me but the weather forecast predicts some snow for Thursday. Lets wait and see.
Anja from Germany zone 6