Re: HYB: REB: a closer view

  • Subject: Re: HYB: REB: a closer view
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:05:32 -0400

Linda,  I really like this one.  I was afraid the plicata in Immortality would kick in.  Just a personal thing, but I'm glad it didn't.  I'm hoping to transfer the form without the plicata markings.   It gives me new hope with the Matrix children.

<<djusted the color a bit in this photo to show the blue wash. Betty,
I don't see anything that resembles plicata.>>
Betty

I adjusted the color a bit in this photo to show the blue wash. Betty,
I don't see anything that resembles plicata.
?
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8