Re: HYB: REB: seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: REB: seedling
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:23:19 +0100

here also, frost has hit.

So many stalks in the garden still to open ...i think it will be in vain this year...
that's why we must create more early rebloomers for our areas.
the late ones are OK for the milder climates, but it is not a pleasant sight to see frozen buds!

i wish the rebloomer's data base would give the time of rebloom, as well as the coldest reported zone.
so , depending on where you live, you would know before hand (and before seeing them wasted) the ones best fit for your garden.

Hope your sdlg gets many growth, Linda,  so you can quicly share !!!

Loïc