Re: HYB:Reb: seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB:Reb: seedling
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:38:53 -0500

Thanks for all the kind words everybody - I do like the look of this
one, if only it will bloom at a time I can make crosses with it! I'm
afraid it may always bloom too early and too late here to be fertile
either way.

Plenty of increase, Loic. Unfortunately, it inherited IMM's unpleasant
habit of lots of increase and few stalks :-( Unless all of those fans
out there bloom in the spring! ;-)

Anja, I've posted photos of all the IMM kids & grandkids as they have
bloomed. I'm not sure the one from PINK FORMAL x CSONG is far enough
along to open indoors, but I will try. Hard freeze tonight will
probably end bloom here.
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8