Re: [SPAM]Re: Just A Kiss Away

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: Just A Kiss Away
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:39:44 -0700

Linda,
I had not yet gone to the web site other than the cover. I must agree, the other iris pictures are not enlarging. I'm sure Lowell will see that this problem is corrected soon.
Vicki

Linda Smith wrote:

 Vicki,

 Yes, Just a Kiss Away was already enlarged.

But when I went to site for his other intro's I couldn't get it to enlarge.

Linda in CW AZ