Re: HYB: working with oldies

  • Subject: Re: HYB: working with oldies
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:31:01 -0500

Thanks Betty. Interesting that both you and Char have commented on the
color - it's very appealing to me as well, but I can't quite put my
finger on what is different (?) about it. It's a bit more pastel than
it looks in the photo - more the shade of SUNNY DISPOSITION. Probably
what's different is that it's near Nov! <g> HOM was blooming nearby -
not the same shade of yellow.

Another view. I like the color saturation at the base of those beards -
promise of pinks to come.
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

JPEG image