Re: Re: HYB: HoM & Renown sdlgs

  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: HoM & Renown sdlgs
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 12:29:17 +0200

Yes indeed, i like it Linda!
 What about calling it Mango Delight, this name has not been used yet!
Have you got more seedlings to show us?
By the way, thanks to introduce me to Johnny Appleseed, i didn't know about him, it's true i have some in common with him   (-: ...
... except i don't plant apple-trees, (even if  i'm from Normandy, where apple-trees grow like weeds)...i checked on the net, what a life he had !!!
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland