RE: Luminata SDB

Here is a luminata SDB that I'm planing on introducing next year. It
has a red beard in base of beard, inside throat. I've included a close
up so it can be seen as it can't be seen until you look for it.

The records say it is a bee pod, but again records don't make any
sense. The others from this bee pod look like they should, but this
one is way off and very different from siblings, which are olive/brown
blends. I'm suspecting a stray seed, so parentage is unknown. But it
does look like what I was working on in other crosses

Chuck Chapman

JPEG image

JPEG image