Re: TB His Royal Highness RE 1988 Byers

  • Subject: Re: TB His Royal Highness RE 1988 Byers
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 15:09:02 +0200

me too, it looked like a lovely MTB with very strange colours, it was absolutely wonderful!!!
hard to make her understand that next year the flowers would be enormous!
That thought me a lesson, i don't spray, i only apply with my fingers(wearing gloves) on the leaves of what i want to kill, mainly bind weed. The rest i can cope without chemicals.