Re: RE: Dark Top plicata IB

  • Subject: Re: RE: Dark Top plicata IB
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:23:19 +0000 (UTC)

I don't track every day min/max readings myself but I have attached information on ave.
And since this is Iris Photos I have attached a photo of an Iris and the roots. just for grins.

Climate for Denver, Colorado

Home : Climate Graphs: Colorado : Denver

Average Temperatures for Denver

Average Temperature for Denver, Colorado
Month Low High
Jan 15.2°F 43.2°F
Feb 19.1°F 47.2°F
Mar 25.4°F 53.7°F
Apr 34.2°F 60.9°F
May 43.8°F 70.5°F
Jun 53.0°F 82.1°F
Jul 58.7°F 88.0°F
Aug 57.4°F 86.0°F
Sept 47.3°F 77.4°F
Oct 35.9°F 66.0°F
Nov 23.5°F 51.5°F
Dec 16.4°F 44.1°F

Denver's coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 15.2°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 88.0°F.

Average Rainfall for Denver

Average Rainfall for Denver, Colorado
Month Precipitation
Jan 0.51in.
Feb 0.49in.
Mar 1.28in.
Apr 1.93in.
May 2.32in.
Jun 1.56in.
Jul 2.16in.
Aug 1.82in.
Sept 1.14in.
Oct 0.99in.
Nov 0.98in.
Dec 0.63in.

The driest month in Denver is February with 0.49 inches of precipitation, and with 2.32 inches May is the wettest month.

Monthly Sunshine Hours

Percentage of Sunshine for Denver, Colorado
Month Sunshine Hours
Jan 71%
Feb 69%
Mar 69%
Apr 67%
May 64%
Jun 70%
Jul 71%
Aug 71%
Sept 74%
Oct 72%
Nov 64%
Dec 67%

Sunshine hours refers to the amount sunshine there is during the hours of daylight. A higher percentage means there is more sunshine through the day and a lower percentage will indicate that it is probably cloudier. Sunshine hours are important when you are planning your vacation.

Bob in Denver