From: loic tasquier <tasquierloic@cs.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 1:07 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:REB:Seedling

Hello Betty,
went to check the parentage in the archives:
so 2150-02re  =  Star Gate: ( Feed Back X Violet Miracle ) X Matrix: ( Violet Miracle x Brother Carl ) and as you said, it's half Violet Miracle.
Unlike most people, i like the darker zone on the shoulders, it gives it character, a bit like Poetic Walk (attached).
i would definitely freeze it's pollen to pollinate some of my SDBs in the spring, particularly Miss Nellie's children that show this kind of marking.
You don't say about the texture, the bud count nor the branching, i want to know...!
       Loïc TASQUIER
       zone 7 - The Nederland