Rock star and wasp spider

  • Subject: Rock star and wasp spider
  • From: "Anja Pansin/Wolfgang Zirkel" <zirpan@freenet.de>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:52:25 +0200

Hi everyone,
Rock star rebloomed in Germany in early September.
The wasp spider asked me to hybridize an iris in its colors black, yellow and white. It hopes that its insect victims will not detect it so fast if it hides in such an iris flower. So I have a good hybridizing goal for the next years......(smile).
Linda, Chuck, Loic and Griff and all the others who post pictures - I enjoy your pictures very much and I hope you will post many more pictures.
Anja

JPEG image