HYB: two more blooming now

  • Subject: HYB: two more blooming now
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:47:02 -0400

I've lost track of which cross the yellow one came from, but it's
probably another one of the cloud shadows PINK FORMAL bee DOCTOR ALAN

Or, possibly, (I wish!) these are sibs.

The white one is another HoM X RENOWN. very nice lemon fragrance, & was
really cute when it first opened, but then the falls pinched back....

The form has certainly been all over the place in this cross.

I'll do some forensics later (compare cut surfaces) to figure out for
sure the yellow, & Chuck, will also try to get fan leaf blade counts.
These rebloom crosses have not been holding up to all the rain like my
superstrongs, so lots of outer leaves have died. May not be able to
come up with realistic counts.

Linda Mann
east TN

JPEG image