HYB: quirky seedling

  • Subject: HYB: quirky seedling
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 17:52:02 -0400

This little IB reblooming seedling got a blue ribbon at last week's Chesapeake and Potomac show.  The judges liked the turned-under petals and the squiggly foliage, while wondering whether either or both were typical of the plant.  They are.  It's one that I gave to a friend because she admired it, though I had no plans for it.  It rebloomed for her and was quite vigorous, so, when she insisted that I take some back, I did.  I have no idea what its parentage is.  But I may cross it with another IB or two, just to see what happens.  --  Griff

JPEG image

JPEG image