Re: [SpaceAgeRobin] Favorite SA seedlings

Hi Mike

I think I like the middle one best.

Mom Occ gives lovely wide seedlings, doesn't it. I also use it a lot to get more Border Bearded height.
 If I wasn't so frantic with being in the middle of bloom season and moving house, I post some of my new ones.
"From George" (Freedom Flight x Mom Occ) is flowering now. Beautiful branching. Won best seedling a few years ago.

Colleen Modra

Mike Sutton wrote:
Thought I would post a few of my favorite SA seedlings from the past 4 years.  Couldn't decide on just one favorite this year so settled on three.  First is from 2004, can't remember the exact cross and the record books are with George on vacation.  So I will try to list the parents as best as possible.  (Blow Torch X Awakening) X (??x Dawning),  Second is from 2005; Momentous Occasion X Double Click, reblooms and will be introduced in 2008, Third is from 2006; some of the parents are Bride's Blush, Over The Edge, Tropical Delight, Connie Sue and some others...The 2007 seedlings;  First is actually out of the 2005 seedling of Momentous Occasion X Double Click but I don't what the other parent is, second is one that was posted earlier this year to iris photos but I can't remember any of the parents, last one is Fragrant Breeze X Friendly Fire.  Hope you like them.
Mike Sutton

JPEG image