Re: Re: REB: sdlngs
  • Subject: Re: Re: REB: sdlngs
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 18:26:12 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, indeed I do.  More than usual this year.  Been another bad summer.  Still, I'm always behind on the companion plant extermination!  ;-)
<<You grow the same companion plants that I do! ;-)>>
2025-01Re & 02Re = The white one and it's lavender sibling are (Total Recall x 1625-01Re)  1625-01Re is (Star Gate X (Violet Returns x Breakers.)  (need to be taller)

2006-01Re is (Chinese New Year x Theme Master) X 1625-01Re (above) (needs better form)
The most prolific newer one is 2008-01Re.  Three clumps, one has two stalks and the other two have three stalks each.  I'll post a picture in a couple of days.  Have a christmas tree about to open.  Needs better form and height, but has awesome rebloom.  Also, started in August.
All from the 2005 crosses.
All three contain 1625-01Re which starts rebloom in Aug.

You grow the same companion plants that I do! ;-)

Linda M