RE: RE: PHOTOS OF MDB REBLOOMERS
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: RE: PHOTOS OF MDB REBLOOMERS
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 07:09:50 -0500

Lovely, Chuck.  One of my favourites here, although it didn't rebloom this year.

I only had one rebloomer this year, SDB Artful; new last year, it rebloomed at the beginning of August.  Could be our rainy weather here all season, or they all need to be moved again, but this is the first time that none of your "whenever" rebloomers have rebloomed.  Not even SDB Forever Blue, which I have in about 7 spots, just to see what causes it to rebloom here.  Normally, it doesn't care if it's moved every year; 2 old clumps rebloom, sometimes twice, in July and Sept.  This is the first year it's  missed, since 1999.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3