Re: Re: Bloom Started
  • Subject: Re: Re: Bloom Started
  • From: Colleen and Les Modra <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:13:06 -0700

The one with the white beards is
'Hussy' (Barry Blyth, registered 2006). Seedling N116-4. SDB, height 12" (30 cm), mid season bloom. Standards red-black burgundy; falls plush red-black several shades deeper than standards; beards bright lavender, cream in throat. 'Racy' X 'Sweet Baby'. Tempo Two 2006/07.
Colleen Modra
Mt Pleasant
South Australia