Re: Rebloom TB seedling
  • Subject: Re: Rebloom TB seedling
  • From: Chuck Chapman <irischapman@aim.com>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:49:28 -0400

Here is my only TB rebloom seedling right now.

>From Laced Cotton X Sweet Linda. Certainly didn't expect a rebloomer from this cross.
didn't rebloom last year, but did the year before. Now has four stalks up.

I quite like it

Only a few SDB rebloomers right now. Autumn Jester now in it's third year of continuous bloom. Every day  from near end of TB bloom, until hard frost. It needs to be divided each year  to do this. Now getting rebloom on  fans that rebloomed earlier in season.

Chuck Chapman

JPEG image