Re: PHOTOS OF MDB REBLOOMERS
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: PHOTOS OF MDB REBLOOMERS
  • From: "syrinx12000" <Pat.Creighton@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:57:39 -0000

Hi El and All;

Here in Western Canada I have only managed to get one of ours to rebloom, that being Immortality that does so just before frost. Four of the ones we have are shown at the top of the following website:
http://iriscollection.blogspot.com/

Pat, DH, the clowder, and Harley
http://petfoodpitfalls.blogspot.com/
http://eliminationdietforpets.blogspot.com/