Re: Bloom Started
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

GREAT PHOTOS!

Thanks, Colleen!  I was hoping to see another photo of 'Whydidi" around the web somewhere . . . :-)

Adam~

On Oct 7, 2010, at 10:05 AM, Colleen and Les Modra wrote:

Hi

This year the dwarfs have beaten the PCIs to open.
We've had the coldest Sept for about 20 years. Daily max were mostly
about 12oC, suddenly it's warmed up to the low 20s and everything is
heading. I expect bud count to be fairly low this year with the sudden
weather change.

Not sure how much bloom I'll get this year, as everything has been
transplanted from our old place and many sat in paper bags for several
plants before replanting. I know I won't get any seedling bloom this
year. Next year should be good. Not will there be all my seedling I
bought over from our old place, but I've also got 2 years worth of
seedlings in pots to plant out.

So here's a few dwarfs to kick off.

--
Colleen Modra
Mt Pleasant

<Pause300910 copy.jpg><MakingEyes300910 copy.jpg><Clockwork061010 copy.jpg><DotCom061010 copy.jpg><Jazzamataz061010 copy.jpg><Lore061010 copy.jpg><Whydidi061010 copy.jpg><Hussey061010-2 copy.jpg>