Re: Re: Haunting reblooming in New Mexico
  • Subject: Re: Re: Haunting reblooming in New Mexico
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:48:52 -0400

A failing of mine, Linda, is that when I have produced a flower with which I am fully satisfied (and 'Haunting' is one such), I am often puzzled as to what further cross to make with it.  So, I have only begun crossing Haunting in 2008.  No notable results, so far, but most haven't yet bloomed.  This coming spring should tell.  It appears to be pod-fertile only.  --  Griff