SDB Blueberry Tart Reblooming!
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: SDB Blueberry Tart Reblooming!
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 12:58:45 -0500

SDB Blueberry Tart, Chapman 2002, is reblooming and I didn't even notice it til a a few minutes ago, I've been so busy on another side of the garden this morning.  I was weeding in that bed just the other day and saw no bloomstalks.

Chuck, this clump hasn't been moved for about 6 years, although the rebloom stalk is on the outside edge of the clump.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3