Re: RE: PHOTOS OF MDB REBLOOMERS
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: RE: PHOTOS OF MDB REBLOOMERS
  • From: <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:22:22 +0000

Hi,
This is a brochure we have that we give out to propective members. It has about ten pictures of reblooming Iris and we are freshening it up. Last time it was printed there were no MDB's in the pictures. I am coordinating it this time and I think every size should be presented if I can get the pictures.

Char