Re: Haunting reblooming in New Mexico
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Haunting reblooming in New Mexico
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:44:31 -0400

Thanks, Riley.  This is the first time I've heard of it blooming in mid-summer.  --  Griff

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Haunting reblooming in New Mexico

Griff,

We planted Haunting in November, 2009 in Modesto, CA. I don't remember it blooming in the spring of 2010. But, it did have one stalk in bloom from 7-16 thru 7-25 here.

Riley Probst

Modesto, CA

USDA Zone 9