Re: Haunting reblooming in New Mexico
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Haunting reblooming in New Mexico
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:50:21 -0400

Sharon  --  I'll pass that along to Elouise and her garden friends.  She told me that she erected a shade over Haunting when it was about to bloom.

And yet another reason for St. Bernards!  I'm reminded of the old cartoon of the two snowbound mountaineers rejoicing as a St. Bernard approached with a cask attached to its collar.  "Look!" cried one, "it's man's best friend."  "Right!" exclaimed the other, "and look at the big dog carrying it!"  --  Griff

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Haunting reblooming in New Mexico