Re: SDBs in NM (was Haunting..)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: SDBs in NM (was Haunting..)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:04:23 -0500

Scarlett, thanks for the info on SDBs that do well for you. They
generally don't do well here in 'the vale', so I haven't tried many. I
hope CAT'S EYE is still ok - it was doing reasonably well until things
got away from me last year with all the rain and weeds and again this
year. I'll have to try these three, & definitely need to rescue CAT'S
EYE.

I can't find LITTLE BLUE EYES in the checklist - is it maybe BIG BLUE EYES?