Re: Re: SDBs in NM (was Haunting..)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: SDBs in NM (was Haunting..)
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:01:10 -0700 (PDT)

John Weiler nearly died a year ago this November due to a misdiagnosis.
Today, at 86 years of age, he is in good shape, continues to garden and
is as sharp as ever.  He continues to get excited talking about plants and
rebloomers in particular.  I brought him to the Fresno Iris Society meeting
a few weeks ago and though tired he had a great time meeting new members
and visiting with old ones.  He had not been to a meeting in several years
as he was caring for his wife who passed last December after various illnesses
over the past 10 years.

He will be giving a talk at the Region 14 Fall Meeting on the 23rd and is
looking forward to visiting with old friends there.

Janet