RE: TB REbloom seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: TB REbloom seedlings
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:39:17 -0500

Oh, good one, Mike!  We're actually having a lovely Indian summer, to make up for the horrible rainy spring and summer.  Hasn't rained in over a week, so I've been able to get some long overdue weeding done.

I've been checking on increases while I'm weeding, and there's lots more than I would have expected, because of the aforementioned season.  Many iris must think it's spring.  SDB Blueberry Tart is still reblooming, and SDB Summer Recall has set a bud; both by Chuck Chapman.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3