Re: REB: current bloom in the "vale"
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: current bloom in the "vale"
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:45:22 -0500

Me neither! Those ruffles make me very suspicious that this is from one
of the IMM X CSONG lines, <not> what the label says.

<I do love the bottom one. Renown x HOM? I'd not have guessed that
parentage. Betty W. >

The color is bluer in the photo (at least on my monitor) than in the
garden. It's more of a pale lavender. And rarely is doing well enough
to bloom either spring or fall, so not one I'd use for crosses.

> I like the blue seedling--from Im x Violet Classic? That shade is a bit harder to acquire. At least for me.

Thanks, Betty.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7