Blooming today

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Blooming today

Hi Betty-
Just Call Me  is ready to open it's first bud here in the next 2-3 days, Star Gate and Echo Location both have nice stalks up, but no bud color showing yet.  Another Bridge has bulging fans, which is very late here for it to start stalks, but it was in a very dry area this year.  I really enjoy these 4 because they do seem to be dependable rebloomers, and all are beautiful.
Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6

Thanks, Griff.  I'm pleased with it.