Re: HYB: Blooming today - Crump sdlng
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Blooming today - Crump sdlng
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:08:47 -0500

Looks like it has nice big flowers and ruffles - what's it look like
from above?

Is it an optical illusion or does it have a lighter band around the falls?

Just curious - what's the pedigree?

After making a few attempted rebloom crosses, I'm getting a better
appreciation for how difficult it can be to get something that reblooms
at all (at least here in the 'vale'), much less a nice one.

> Here's one blooming today for the first time -- and that's about all that can be said for it, except that it has a nice stalk. Needs to be crossed with something that has flaring falls. -- Griff

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7