Re: Re: HYB: Blooming today - Crump sdlng
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: Blooming today - Crump sdlng
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:54:25 -0400

Yes, Linda, it is a big flower  --  7 - 8 inches across at the falls.  Can't send you a top-down photo, though.  High winds overnight broke one of the falls.  Just average substance, therefore.  The cross is 'Again and Again' X 'Autumn Nectar'(Lili Marlene x Cherry Glen).  Both parents are rebloomers, and both are better-looking than this particular progeny.  I registered 'Autumn Nectar' this year.  It has heavy substance.  Photo attached.  --  Griff