Re: REB: Pacific Tide X Sugar Blues
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: Pacific Tide X Sugar Blues
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

It looks blue here too.  I've not grown Pacific Tide, but I grew Sugar Blues at Alvaton.  I understand, since I'm finding it hard to trash something that reblooms early, even if it doesn't look the very best.
<<Looks true blue on my monitor, but it's not.>>
Will look forward to seeing pictures of the new ones.

It was a wonderful day here.  Finished planting all of my seed (1672) in the mum pots (75.)  Now to keep them cool and wet for awhile.

Looks like some of the blooms may have escaped the freeze.  Another week of beautiful blooms.

Betty W.
KY Zone 6