OT-COMP: email
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: OT-COMP: email
  • From: Linda Mann <747mann@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:43:24 -0400

My server seems to have reached the point where it is pretty much
useless for receiving messages, so for now, I'm going back to using
gmail till I figure out what to do for a new ISP. Lock-net is a
really inexpensive local server, but since it no longer works, I guess
I'm going to have to give it up.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7
East Tennessee Iris Society