Re: HYB: Magical x Mystery Blush maiden bloom
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Magical x Mystery Blush maiden bloom
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 18:33:29 -0700

I think your flower is beautiful. I love the flare as well as the ruffles. It is fun to have these seedlings bloom off season. We often had that happen in our mild Pacific Coast climate. Sometimes they do turn out to be rebloomers but most of the time they are rhizomes that just now matured. Which ever, enjoy these beautiful blooms.  Hope to see you at the next OTIS meeting.
Vicki Craig