RE: HYB: Magical x Mystery Blush maiden bloom
  • Subject: RE: HYB: Magical x Mystery Blush maiden bloom
  • From: "Modra" <lecol@adsl.on.net>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 14:20:03 +1030

Hi Robin

Very lovely pastel pink. Would love this to rebloom.

Here it’s an over-all early season, but coupled with this we also have a street light, now, on our front corner. So we have a lot more early bloom than usual. Some irises like Soul Sister and Tiger Honey, I have in both the front and back garden with about 2 weeks difference in bloom time. This should make breeding easier as I will have a wider range out at anytime.

Colleen Modra

PO Box 131

Mt Pleasant  SA 5235