Breaking my own rules.
  • Subject: Breaking my own rules.
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:53:15 -0400 (EDT)

Back in 1988 I made a fall cross, dug the plant, and matured the pod in
my living room! It is still a part of my breeding program through
'Theme Master' and 'Another Bridge.' Swore I'd never do it again.

This fall 'Over and Over' and 'Star Gate' were blooming together and I
just couldn't resist! Here is the result. The plan, this time, is to
mature the pods (2) as much as possible with this lovely long fall, and
then let it finish on a shelf in the house. Maybe outside, since the
seed need to chill. Not sure what the best approach is here. I do
want to plant them with the rest.

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY