REB: Little T
  • Subject: REB: Little T
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:14:17 -0400

Looks like a nice bloom quality upgrade!  Is this one planted out
last spring?  Looks like good improvement in substance.
Collecting pollen to cross with pinks?
Stalk coming on a (Tomorrow's Child X Feed Back) X Decadence
seedling.  Not the one I was excited about last spring, or the one
with center stripe I showed on 9/2.  Only poor looking clump of the
15 from the cross.
Figures! Stalk coming is off the edge, out in the path, so will pot
just it for indoors.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis Z5 - 3rd & 4th frosts forecast for this