Re: OT:Chit Chat
  • Subject: Re: OT:Chit Chat
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:37:33 -0400

Good to hear of your progress, Betty.  Weâll look forward to seeing the seedling.  --  Griff
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 1:52 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] OT:Chit Chat

Just a few words to let everyone know I'm OK.

I'm still on the walker and still can't drive, but I think I'm getting
there. I've a really good therapist and I'm working hard.

I checked the list a couple of weeks ago but wasn't able to sit here
for any length of time since the walker is not a comfortable seat!
Problem is being able to 'rise' from the office chair. Soon!

My daughter, Sherri, informed me that one of my new seedings is getting
ready to bloom at their house. Her hubby is a very good gardener! The
seedling will be another yellow and is from 'Vanishing Act" X 'All
Revved Up.' She's supposed to post a picture on Face Book once it

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY