Re: OT:Chit Chat
  • Subject: Re: OT:Chit Chat
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16:40:37 -0700

Glad to hear you are doing okay and gettng better every day.
Janet Smith

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com> wrote:

Just a few words to let everyone know I'm OK.

I'm still on the walker and still can't drive, but I think I'm getting
there. I've a really good therapist and I'm working hard.

I checked the list a couple of weeks ago but wasn't able to sit here
for any length of time since the walker is not a comfortable seat!
Problem is being able to 'rise' from the office chair. Soon!

My daughter, Sherri, informed me that one of my new seedings is getting
ready to bloom at their house. Her hubby is a very good gardener! The
seedling will be another yellow and is from 'Vanishing Act" X 'All
Revved Up.' She's supposed to post a picture on Face Book once it

Betty Wilkerson
Zone 6 KY

Janet Smith
AIS Digital Programs-Slides Coordinator