REB: Little T - and MT X Stardock
  • Subject: REB: Little T - and MT X Stardock
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 00:40:13 -0400

I asked about collecting pollen because the few seedlings out of
Immortality I've seen had little or no pollen in spring.  I wouldn't
have thought that would be an inherited trait, but maybe so,
especially from pod side.
I don't understand why you have trouble storing pollen, unless
you take whole anthers, with moisture in them.
BTW - It's a tie.  Second stalk on MT X Stardock came in at 44"
and terminal not open yet.  3rd frost stopped progression of top
growth temporarily.  My definition of killing freeze is when the
tomatoes die, which may happen Sun night.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5

JPEG image