REB: Mesmerizer X Again And Again
  • Subject: REB: Mesmerizer X Again And Again
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:06:47 -0400

Well, apparently I was that foolish a couple of years ago.
Back in 2010 I put saved pollen from that thing on the Misty
Twilight X Momentous Occasion seedling (same one currently
forming a pod on Over And Over) and planted 37 of them last
Found a stalk starting on one of them today.  Had forgotten all
about them, and no wonder.  Bunch of medium neglectas with
tall weak stalks, horns and low bud count.
I'm potting a few others, so guess it can come, too.
BTW Linda, 21 RE seedlings (from Facebook) sounds joyous.  Hope
you're potting up the late ones!  Does it make up for your spring?
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5 - below freezing tomorrow night.