Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 1:03 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] REB: Mesmerizer X Again And Again - a freak

A lot of things just don't work out.

This thing has put up miserable stalks in fall the last 3 years.  Kept
hoping it would straighten up.  Best it did was one branch with 3 buds.
No spring bloom, ever.  Blooms always deformed.  This year one bloom
with 4 falls (3 with horns) 3 deformed standards. Semi flat, as usual.
Not a healthy clump, either.

How brave (read foolish) can I be?  Maybe a cross on something robust
with space age breeding, say reblooming great big with lots of buds and
branches, would compensate.

Nah.  It's outta here.

Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5