RE: Re: HYB: REB: "fluffy"
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Re: HYB: REB: "fluffy"
  • From: "Char Holte" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:07:19 -0500

HI,

I have an iris I bought from HIPS that has an exceptionally long bloom lifeLindbergh  The problem it has no description on the electronic R & I.  I have it on the north side of my house and under a huge locust tree.  This tree doesn’t leaf until late generally about the Iris blooms are done.   I was amazed at the bloom life and I wonder if that could be bred back to a strong rebloomer.  One of the things I have noticed is some rebloomer! s have a very short bloom life here.

Char