HYB: more anticipation...
  • Subject: HYB: more anticipation...
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:47:58 -0400

More color showing.... race to the weekend freeze! I think she's going
to make it. If not, a cut stalk will. I won't dig one this young.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b

more rebloom than I can remember ever seeing here. Makes up for no
bloom this spring - and I can just relax and enjoy it, dream and scheme,
without having to run around making labels and daubing pollen ;-)

JPEG image