HYB: REB: favorite pinky purpley
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: HYB: REB: favorite pinky purpley
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:53:19 -0400

Stalk is awful - way too climate sensitive, but I like the form, color
and substance. (DOCTOR ALAN x RENOWN) X mud yellowish: ((PINK FORMAL x
bee)-1)

An older seedling, 2008 seeds. First time to rebloom.

All of these are blooming too late to avoid 'typical' early fall freeze
damage, but so is HoM this year, and it usually blooms well before first
hard freeze, so I have hope some of these are capable of blooming
earlier in a good year (i.e., have the genes for it). HoM has been
blooming at my neighbor's house for a month or so.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image